Struggling to Build Perfect Bass Technique?
Complete Fingerstyle Bass Technique will teach you step-by-step, how to fret and pluck your way to electric bass mastery. It’s packed full of musical exercises and expert advice that will help you develop flawless fingerstyle technique, quickly and easily.
In no time at all, you will…
- Master the essential elements of fingerstyle bass
- Discover how to practice efficiently for faster results
- Learn the secrets of consistently great tone
- Develop all the techniques you need to tackle almost any bassline
Professional Grade Bass Technique… From the Ground Up
Most bass students make the mistake of not addressing the fundamental techniques early enough, and end up building their playing on shaky foundations – full of bad habits. With Complete Fingerstyle Bass Technique, you can rest assured that this will not be the case for you!
Perfect for the beginner or early intermediate player, this book fills in all the gaps in your knowledge. All the essential components of fingerstyle playing are isolated, developed, then combined to form formidable and reliable technique.
Complete Fingerstyle Bass Technique is not simply a random list of exercises and lines. It is a complete course in fingerstyle bass playing that, once completed, can be used as a sourcebook of techniques and exercises for years to come.
From the most basic plucking patterns, right through to rich, textural chordal ideas, you will be guided in small friendly steps that leave no gaps in your ability. Throughout, there is an emphasis on mastering the practice process, developing good habits, understanding what makes great technique and playing music instead of exercises.
Essential Electric Bass Skills You’ll Learn:
- Alternate plucking, three-finger plucking, chordal playing, raking, rest strokes and more…
- Expressive techniques such as legato, slides, hammer-ons, pull-offs and ghost notes
- Advanced left-hand bass techniques to help conquer tricky melodies, such as rolling, barring, muting, and pivoting, etc.
- How to develop speed on bass quickly and correctly, keeping your powerful progress pain-free!
Hear it and See it!
Learning basslines from tab and notation is one thing, but once you hear them in context, they take on a life of their own.
Complete Fingerstyle Bass Technique comes with supporting audio examples for everyexercise that you can download for free. You can hear and feel exactly how every example is supposed to sound. As a professional session bassist, Dan Hawkins has played each example with stunning groove and feel for you to copy as you practice along. And if that wasn’t enough, there are plenty of backing tracks and even two bonus video lessons to accompany some of the exercises.
If you’re ready to build perfect technique, great tone, and a deeply grooving feel on bass, then get Complete Fingerstyle Bass Technique now…
Buy it now!