Are you a gigging musician / music teacher who has thought about publishing your work?
Fundamental Changes is a successful, dynamic, fast-growing music tuition publisher. We are a company run by musicians for musicians, and have built a reputation for fair deals and high standards of excellence.
Fundamental Changes began life as a guitar book publisher, but we are currently commissioning an increasing number of new books across all instruments and styles. If you feel you have something fresh to offer the music community and can write, we’d like to hear from you.
What’s the deal?
Unlike many mainstream publishers, there are no upfront costs to authors and we offer double the royalties of any other publisher.
Where do you sell your books?
We work closely with Amazon globally, so our books appear in their worldwide stores in both paperback and Kindle versions. We are in the process of expanding our distribution into China and Australasia.
What we give you:
- The benefit of 25+ years of publishing expertise
- Expert editorial guidance and input
- Access to Amazon’s global marketplace
- Marketing via our mailing list of over 50,000 customers
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can interact with our other authors
What we need from you…
On first contact, it’s helpful if you give us some basic information about your book idea. We want to see:
- What your book is about
- Who it’s aimed at (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- What readers will get out of it
- A brief overview of your proposed chapter titles
Prepare a one-page synopsis that includes this information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org