Techniques and Arpeggio Systems for 7-String Guitar Mastery
- A comprehensive breakdown of everything you need to sweep pick efficiently on 7-string guitar
- A systematic guide to mastering technique and dominating the extended-range fretboard
- Discover and apply the 6 Essential Rudiments of Sweep Picking
- Complete technical development through focused drills and etudes
- Extensive library of arpeggio shapes and over 100 neck diagrams
Sweep Picking Speed Strategies for 7-String Guitar takes Chris Brooks’ highly successful book Sweep Picking Strategies for Guitar and applies it for the growing number of 7-string guitar players demanding a comprehensive and concise approach that will lead to mastery of the instrument.
Many 7-string players are drawn to the creative possibilities the extended range provides, but have yet to tap the full potential of the instrument. Here you’ll learn everything from pick grip and fundamental rudiments to the execution of perfect, large-scale arpeggio forms for every common chord type as you learn sweep picking on 7-string guitar. This book has been devised especially for players looking for a comprehensive sweep picking and arpeggio course dedicated to 7-string guitar, in the style of Andy James, Yngwie Malmsteen, Vinnie Moore, Jason Becker and John Petrucci.
Sweep Picking Speed Strategies for 7-String Guitar
- Do you want master the full range of the 7-string guitar?
- Do you want to learn guitar arpeggio shapes for 7-string guitar, formulated for speed and command of the fretboard?
- Do you want to make your sweep picking arpeggios sound as good as your favourite players?
Here’s What You Get:
- Numerous musical examples that use the extended range of your guitar
- Essential arpeggio shapes mapped across 7 strings
- A multi-faceted system that presents options and allows you to make your own choices
- A logical process for tackling important shapes and sounds on a chord-by-chord basis
- Concise, developmental picking drills and studies that form a clear, incremental path to mastery
Bonus One: Specially commissioned illustrations to help you better understand pick grip and orientation
Bonus Two: FREE audio downloads andbacking tracks for every challenging etude
Many guitar players already understand the basic premise of sweep picking on guitar, yet never achieve the speed and fluidity they desire. Often, it’s because they weren’t guided through the rudiments and strategies that would allow them to create a system personal to them.
Sweep Picking Speed Strategies for 7-String Guitar helps you master the myriad factors that affect your sweep picking technique. It will take you from fundamental principles to devastating speed and extensive fretboard coverage. This isn’t just a lick book – it’s a complete sweep picking system for 7-string guitar. As well as a complete biomechanical approach to learning sweep picking, this method helps you systemise your strengths into a personalised, musical approach.
Sweep Picking Speed Strategies for 7-String Guitar includes more than 100 exciting examples (in tab and standard notation) with audio you can download for free from our dedicated website. There are also backing tracks for all the etudes contained in the book.