Beginner Guitarists: Learn to Play Every Barre Chord Perfectly
Are you ready for the ultimate course in barre chords for beginner to early-intermediate players?
How often have you been learning a song only to quit because there’s an awkward barre chord you can’t play?
Barre chords are definitely one of the most challenging skills for advancing guitarists, but once mastered, they unlock the ability to play any song in any key. Barre chords are at the heart of rhythm guitar, so wouldn’t it be great if you could get them right every time… without ever having to think about it?
Beginner Guitar Barre Chord Mastery is the quickest way to develop the essential skills that let you play perfect barre chords, every time. Unlike some books that take a “technical drill” approach, Beginner Guitar Barre Chord Mastery gets you using every type of barre chord in a musical, fun way.
You’ll not only master every essential barre chord including:
- Dominant 7
- Sus2 and Sus4
- Major 7th
- Minor 7th
You’ll also discover the beautiful yet lesser-known barre chords of:
- Minor 7b5
- Diminished and Diminished 7th
- Augmented and Augmented 7th
- Major 6th and Minor 6th
Every chord is taught with voicings rooted on the sixth, fifth and fourth strings, so you’ll learn three versions of each chord type. What’s more, there’s a whole section devoted to learning the notes on the guitar neck, so you’ll be able to play every chord in every key, anywhere on the neck.
This book combines mastering barre chords with all the fun of playing music and you’ll discover hundreds of new chord sequences along the way.
Learn the fundamental skills of playing barre chords from a seasoned tutor
Joseph Alexander is one of the most prolific writers of modern guitar tuition methods and has sold over 1,000,000 books that have inspired a generation of upcoming musicians. His uncomplicated tuition style is based around breaking down the barriers between theory and performance, making music accessible to all.
With Joseph’s expert guidance, you’ll learn the following skills:
- How to easily play every essential barre chord on guitar
- Understand how barre chords work and how to play them in any key
- Fun chord sequences that help you memorize the chords while making music
- Master the notes on the neck so you can play any type of chord instantly
- Learn to change between barre chords quickly and smoothly
- Secret tips to adjust your hand position to make any barre chord easy
Quickly move from beginner to more advanced barre chord skills
When you can play barre chords on guitar properly, you’ll be a huge asset to any band, so next you’ll take your skills further by learning…
- How to introducefinger picking and other musical techniques
- How to create new sounds with interesting chord types
- Unusual chords like Minor/Major 7s and minor 7b5
- Create smooth voice leadingby learning to play any chord in the same fretboard position
Learn to Play the Right Way, From Day One!
Beginner Guitar Barre Chord Mastery draws on years of distilled teaching experience to bring you a detailed, step-by-step guide to the art of barre chords and strumming – from ground zero to guitar hero. The skills you learn here will form the backbone of any song you play and allow you to perform anything you encounter on your musical journey.
Take the first step on your path to total guitar mastery today!
Hear it and See it!
This book includes 122 free audio tracks, along with clear guitar TAB, musical notation and chord diagrams.