The Perfect Resource for Any Beginner Guitarist
Three Best-Selling Beginner Guitar Books in One Complete Volume
- Discover every essential chord on guitar
- Build chord progressions and master strumming
- Discover how to play your first solos on guitar
- Discover picking and strumming patterns you can apply to any style
- Instantly apply chords to make songs
- Master bends, slides, picking, legato, and much more…
The Beginner’s Guitar Method Compilation is a collection of three best-selling books that teach the essential skills, techniques and theory required to move from first guitar chords to melodic guitar solos.
Here’s What You Get!
Three best-selling books in one!
- 290 pages of beginner guitar chords, progressions, techniques and theory, plus instruction on how to put it all together to make music
- Over 400 Notated Audio Examples so you can hear and feel how to play guitar
- Over 20 Backing Tracks to help you learn guitar in a musical situation
You’ll be play guitar like a pro in no time.
With 290 jam-packed pages and 400 notated audio examples, this is the most comprehensible guide for beginner’s guitar, ever.
Book 1: The First 100 Chords for Guitar
Struggling to learn guitar chords?
Want an effective way to memorize, play and combine chords to actually make music on the guitar?
Want to build the perfect practice habits that last a lifetime?
Learn to correctly fret, strum and combine the essential chords in music to become a better musician, quickly and easily. Linking chords means practice is always fun as you explore creative ideas.
With detailed guidance from basic chords, through to rich and exciting advanced voicings, there is an emphasis on correct fingering, changing chords smoothly, building great guitar technique and developing creativity.
Book 2: First Chord Progressions for Guitar:
Building on part one we break down the barrier between theory and exciting musical application! First Chord Progressions for Guitar is a direct, hands-on method that gets you playing creative chord sequences on guitar. With detailed chapters on Pop, Rock, Blues, Funk, and even Jazz chord sequences, you’ll always have the perfect chord sequence to play when a creative moment arises.
You will also learn plenty of picking, strumming and rhythmic techniques to get inside the chord progression and lock in with the band. Once you have learnt each essential chord sequence, you will be taught to instantly play it in any key… so no more awkward problems with singers! You’ll master the music, then master the theory of chord sequences on guitar for a lifetime of creativity.
Book 3: The Beginner Lead Guitar Method:
- Want to learn your first guitar solos?
- Do you want to confidently use scales and impress your audience?
- Would you like an effective way to build technique, play cool licks and improvise?
This section will teach guitar soloing, and how to build your technique at the same time. From basic licks, right through to exciting techniques such as bending, legato, and vibrato you are gently guided towards lead guitar soloing excellence.
The emphasis here is on building great technique as well as nurturing creativity.
You can’t afford to miss this incredible resource.
What are you waiting for?