Master Andy McKee’s virtuoso Acoustic Guitar Techniques
- Ready to level up your acoustic guitar playing?
Andy McKee shot to fame when his tune Driftingwent viral on YouTube. This jaw-dropping, groundbreaking performance has since seen a staggering 59 million views. He now sets the standard for advanced acoustic guitar after advancing the art with a new canon of essential techniques for modern fingerstyle players.
In his Musicarium Guitar Songbook, Andy McKee demonstrates five of his classic original tunes and teaches, step by step, how to perform them.
You’ll master his iconic songs,
- Ebon Coast
- Heather’s Song
- For My Father
A masterclass in advanced acoustic fingerstyle technique
Andy breaks down each tune in detail and discusses his techniques and musical approach. Section by section, each tune is analyzed and explained.
Special techniques, such as the percussion and over-the-neck power chords of Driftingand the breathtaking harmonics of Rylynnare given special attention as Andy teaches exactly how to play them. You’ll learn…
- How to use percussive guitar techniques to expand your creative choices
- How to coordinate the left and right hands to play highly syncopated parts for spectacular effects
- How to get the most from altered tunings
- How to combine tapping and strumming with musical picking techniques
- Andy’s economical approach that makes each piece as easy to play as possible
Raise your fingerstyle game with this acoustic masterclass
You’ve heard him play, but you’ll discover that Andy is also a consummate, patient teacher. No detail is glossed over as he shows exactly how he approaches his beautiful, original compositions where artistry and technical mastery collide.
By learning these pieces you’ll gain deep technical insights and inspirational ideas into:
- Perfectly executed slapped harmonics
- Michael Hedges-style explosive pull-offs
- Hammer-ons from nowhere
- Eric Johnson-style runs
- Stunning altered-tuning chord voicings
…and much more!
Andy McKee’s Musicarium Guitar Songbookgives unparalleled insight into the technical approach of a modern-day master guitarist.
This book comes with studio quality audio of Andy performing his tunes, section by section, FREE to download, so you can hear exactly how each example sounds.
Andy McKee is one of the greatest acoustic guitarists on the planet. If you want to push your fingerstyle skills further than ever before, this is the book for you.
Buy it now!