Master 300 Guitar Licks That Defined Four Generations
A Three-Book Compilation to Teach you the Learn the Language of the World’s 60 Greatest Guitar Players
- Learn 300 licks in the style of the world’s 60 greatest guitarists
- Master 5 genre-defining guitar licks for each player
- Combine and personalize vocabulary into your own unique style
- Get creative jamming over 60 original backing tracks
- Learn six complete guitar solos to develop your own musical language
- Discover extensive biographies and discographies for every player
The Ultimate Guitar Lick Compilation: 300 Blues, Rock and Jazz Licks for Guitar
- Are you struggling to learn the language of modern guitar?
- Want to combine new licks into meaningful, personal guitar solos?
- Do you want develop a never ending arsenal of authentic guitar licks?
300 Blues, Rock and Jazz Licks for Guitar goes way beyond every other ‘boring’ lick book, and teaches you 300 essential guitar licks in the style of the world’s 60 greatest rock guitarists…
Here’s What You Get:
- 300 Blues, Rock and Jazz licks that teach the language of 60 guitar legends
- Playing advice and a breakdown of every lick, from fingering to performance notes
- Six solo studies that teach you to combine licks into musical phrases that are unique to your own musical voice
- 60 Backing tracks to make the music come alive while you develop your chops
- Perfectly notated examples with tab and studio-quality audio to download for free
Bonus: Tips on phrasing, articulation and how to make each lick your own.
Go Way Beyond Traditional Guitar Lick Books
This guitar lick compilation is different to every other guitar lick book available. It’s not simply a cold list of licks, it is a breakdown of the playing styles of the world’s most important guitarists. You won’t just copy lines verbatim, you’ll internalize the language of the guitar masters and incorporate it into your everyday playing.
Along with extensive biographies and equipment advice, the musical style and the guitar licks and language of the 60 greatest players is discussed and analyzed, with 5 defining, “in the style of” licks for each legend broken down note by note.
You will learn guitar licks in the style of:
Elmore James | Albert King | B.B. King | Albert Collins | Freddie King | Otis Rush | Buddy Guy | Roy Buchanan | Jimi Hendrix | Mike Bloomfield | Johnny Winter | Eric Clapton | Peter Green | Rory Gallagher | Gary Moore | Robben Ford | Stevie Ray Vaughan | Joe Bonamassa | Derek Trucks |
Jimmy Page | Angus Young | David Gilmour | Billy Gibbons | Brian May | Keith Richards | Carlos Santana | Tomi Iommi | Ritchie Blackmore| Duane Allman | Paul Kossoff | Jeff Beck | Lindsey Buckingham | Michael Schenker | Joe Walsh | Eric Clapton | Jimi Hendrix | Peter Green | Gary Moore | Tom Scholz |
Django Reinhardt | Charlie Christian | Herb Ellis | Tal Farlow | Johnny Smith | Wes Montgomery | Barney Kessel | Jimmy Raney | Joe Pass | Jim Hall | Kenny Burrell | Grant Green | Lenny Breau | John McLaughlin | George Benson | Pat Martino | Larry Carlton | John Scofield | Mike Stern | Pat Metheny |
Learning guitar licks from paper is one thing, but once you hear how to apply them, they become music. This guitar lick compilation contains 360 supporting audio examples and 60 backing tracks to help you get inside the music and quickly apply each lick in any musical situation.