Learn Essential Piano Chords for Pop, Rock, Blues and more!
- Do you want to master the basics of piano & keyboard in one simple method?
- Ready to get down to the brass tacks of playing simple piano chords?
The First 100 Piano Chords for Beginners is a complete guide that teaches you to play and combine piano chords to make meaningful music.
You don’t even need to read music – the clear diagrams show you exactly where to place your fingers, and examples include the note names, so you always know exactly what to play.
- Discover how to play every essential chord on piano
- Combine chords into sequences and songs
- Learn beautiful accompaniment patterns to play with other musicians
- Master chord theory and construction in simple steps
The First 100 Piano Chords for Beginners
This book is powerful because not only does it teach you every chord you’ll need to become a great keyboard player… it teaches you to move from chords to sequences to actual music immediately – all while teaching you the basics of perfect piano technique.
For every set of chords, you’ll be directed to hit songs that use the same sequence, so not only will you start playing along to your favourite songs, you’ll learn to get creative and write your own music too.
A Piano and Keyboard Chord Method That Grows With You
This ground-breaking method is carefully structured to help you grow as a musician, and by the end of The First 100 Piano Chords for Beginners you’ll be amazed at your progress.
Here’s what’s you get…
- Easy tuition of every chord you’ll ever need
- A complete guide to the most popular chord progressions that are the basis of thousands of hit records
- A simple path to master left-hand and right-hand independence – learn to play chords in both hands, then add basslines and accompaniment patterns to make stunning music
- Discover how to use these progressions to create your own songs
But this book is about more than just learning basic chords!
You’ll also learn these stunning accompaniment patterns used by professional pianists in clear, easy steps:
- Block chord accompaniment, the style used in hundreds of pop songs
- Broken chord accompaniment, made popular in hits by Adele and Alicia Keys
- Chord inversions, so you learn to arrange chords for the smoothest possible sound
- Independent basslines to give your chord sequences movement and interest
- Special effect chords, to create powerful emotions in any situation
Bonus 1: Throughout the book, mini-practice routines help you to perfect your technique and get the most from the material
Bonus 2: Learning piano chords from paper is one thing, but once you hear how to apply them, they become music. The First 100 Piano Chords for Beginnerscomes complete with a FREE audio download, which includes music for every single example. You’ll soon get inside the music and hone your technique.
Buy it now for a lifetime of enjoyment playing your favourite songs on piano.