Master Modern Jazz Guitar Phrasing With Oz Noy
• Stuck in a rut with your jazz guitar playing?
• Want a super clear method to revolutionize your phrasing overnight?
Internationally respected guitarist Oz Noy is renowned for his mastery of jazz, rock and blues genres. After helping hundreds of players master jazz guitar, he’s now ready to reveal the revolutionary method that has helped countless students make significant breakthroughs.
Jazz Guitar Soloing… But Not As You Know It
After teaching hundreds of struggling players, Oz spotted a trend. When playing over a ii V I progression, most players played lines that resolved awkwardly, and left their phrasing weak and unfocused.
Oz invented a system to fix both problems and the result is now available to all in this groundbreaking new jazz guitar method.
What You’ll Learn
Melodic Cells for Jazz Guitar fixes the problem of poor phrasing and awkward transitions by teaching you rock solid melodic cells to play over the V to I chord cadence.
A melodic cell is a beautifully formed phrase that perfectly outlines the sound of the change and always resolves to a chord tone.
But even with an idea so profound in its simplicity, the creativity that follows is life changing for most students.
Step 1 – Solve Weak Phrasing, For Good!
Phrasing is one of the most difficult things to master on guitar. Oz Noy’s carefully conceived method solves this problem and offers these powerful additional benefits:
• Improved phrasing – Learn dozens of ways to structure and melodically resolve your soloing lines. These exquisitely formed cells sound great 100% of the time and you can’t help but play with great phrasing
• Increased vocabulary – learning melodic cells frees you from licks and clichéd jazz lines. They can be varied to create infinite soloing possibilities
• Become inspired – students who have studied this method spontaneously play more creative melodic lines
Step 2 – The Simple Path to Melodic Freedom
Each chapter shows you powerful melodic cells that form the heart of each line. You’ll learn,
• Melodic cells built from each chord tone of the dominant V chord
• Melodic lines over major and minor ii V I’s to make each idea musical
• Dozens of lines that will build your creativity and confidence
• How to think more melodically, rhythmically and intervallically!
Step 3 – Discover Melodic Cells in Altered Scales
Things really start to hot up when we explore how altered scales can be used to create fresh, modern melodic jazz lines.
• Discover melodic cells in the Whole Tone scale for a cutting-edge approach
• Refresh your playing with the darker sounding Diminished scale
• Complete your melodic mastery with the tension notes of the Altered scale
A Complete Resource for Developing Jazz Guitarists of All Levels
Melodic Cells for Jazz Guitar contains over 220 melodic ideas (with accompanying audio download) that will polish and perfect your jazz guitar playing and provide you with exciting, creative ideas you’ll be exploring for a lifetime.
Oz Noy’s cutting edge method is a truly simple, yet groundbreaking approach to soloing that’s redefining jazz guitar education.
Don’t miss out, buy it today.