Easily Master Jazz Guitar Soloing
- Quickly learn how to solo over the 13 most essential chord progressions in jazz guitar using arpeggios, substitutions and chromatic approaches.
- Jazz Arpeggios, Extensions and Substitutions to Develop & Enrich Your Playing
- Learn the best arpeggios to use over the thirteen most common chord sequences in jazz and bebop guitar playing.
Learn to Approach Jazz Guitar the Right Way
Jazz guitar can be a challenging style of music to learn. As guitarists we are often more comfortable playing scales rather than the true building blocks of jazz solos; arpeggios, so it can be difficult for us to emulate and build authentic bebop language.
Learn and Musically Apply Jazz Guitar Arpeggios to the 13 Most Important Chord Progressions in Jazz
There are many different bebop chord progressions, but in essence they can be broken down into just thirteen simple structures.
Jazz Guitar Chord Tone Soloing teaches you to how to use arpeggios, extensions, chromatic ideas and substitutions over each of the thirteen essential jazz sequences, and how to combine these building blocks into authentic, melodic solos.
Each progression is approached both logically and methodically to build articulate guitar solos from the fundamental principles of jazz guitar. By applying arpeggio-based techniques, and learning to decorate your solos with chromatic ideas, you will quickly learn how to ‘play the changes’ in a musical and creative way.
Jazz Guitar Chord Tone Soloing helps you build an articulate jazz language around the most important sequences in jazz.
Play the Changes
Jazz soloing developed around the concept of ‘hitting the changes’ and by combining rich arpeggios with chromatic ideas you will quickly master the jazz guitar language.
• Target Chord Changes with Arpeggios
• Add Richness and Colour with Arpeggio Extensions
• Form Interesting and Exciting Lines with Chromatic Approach Notes
• Use ‘Outside’ Substitutions to add Altered Tensions to your Playing
• Develop your Solos using Essential Rhythmic Concepts
Jazz Guitar Chord Tone Soloing Contains
• 103 Pages that Dissect the 13 Most Important Chord Sequences in Jazz
• 124 Notated Audio Examples (Free to Download from www.fundamental-changes.com)
• 14 Backing Tracks and over 80 Minutes of Audio
• A Complete and Comprehensive Approach to Jazz Guitar Soloing
Fundamental Changes Write the Most Popular Guitar Guides on Amazon
This is a new release and reviews take time! Check out our other popular releases with over 1000 positive reviews on Amazon. If you like this book, please take a second to review it. If you have a question, please get in touch through the fundamental-changes.com website where you’ll find over 250 free guitar lessons.
Master Jazz Guitar Today