Master Jazz Blues Soloing for Guitar
Play jazz guitar and want to become a master soloist?
Or are you trying to expand your melodic horizons from the traditional blues?
With over 100 pages on just 12 bars of music, this is the most detailed and practical guide to the jazz blues available.
Jazz Blues Soloing for Guitar is a step by step method which breaks down the 12 bar jazz blues into its most essential elements… teaching you how to create smooth, flowing blues lines constructed from each concept taught in the book.
Here’s what you get…
• 176 Notated Examples covering each chord so you not only learn how to play them in a solo but also how to write your own licks
• 15 Backing Tracks you can play along with and practice what you’re learning
• 2 Hours of Audio with examples for every playing situation so you can apply your new soloing skills to the real world
From arpeggio based ideas, to chromatic approach notes, passing notes, bebop scales and altered scales…. Every concept is instantly made musical with plenty of lines and practice ideas based on the real world application of each idea.
Jazz Blues Soloing For Guitar contains detailed chapters on…
• The Jazz Blues Structure
• Detailed soloing approaches for all 12 bars
• Using the Mixolydian Bebop Scale
• Practicing Quick Changes
And 16 more topics that will have you soloing like a pro PLUS writing your own!
Learn Beyond The Book
Jazz Blues Soloing For Guitar doesn’t just teach you the chords and how to play the music in this book. Instead it focuses on teaching you to build your own lines from fundamental principles of jazz theory.
Are you ready to write your own jazz blues solo?
Jazz Blues Soloing for Guitar builds your soloing logically, chapter by chapter, and quickly develops a rock solid foundation from which advanced concepts are easily constructed and applied.