Save Money and Get Three Best-Selling Learn to Play Guitar Books in One Box Set
This How to Play Guitar box set contains three best-selling titles that have helped over 50,000 students learn to play guitar.
It contains the three beginner guitar methods:
- How to Read Guitar Tablature
- The First 100 Chords for Guitar
- The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginners
Together, they form a complete course that will take you from zero to hero as you learn to play the guitar. Discover how to read guitar tab, play essential chords, write chord progressions, and build your fluency and speed on the guitar.
How to Read Guitar Tablature
How to Read Guitar Tablature is the ideal music stand companion and gig bag essential. Never be confused again by the odd signs and abbreviations that appear in tab, and expand your technique repertoire as you learn!
Here’s what you get:
- An easy reference guide covering every aspect of reading tab for guitar
- A guide to playing every modern guitar technique
- Over 100 musical examples
- Studio quality audio examples so you can hear how each technique sounds
The First 100 Chords for Guitar
The First 100 Chords for Guitar is not simply a cold list of chords, it’s a complete guitar method for beginners that teaches you how to practice for a lifetime of good guitar habits.
From the most basic chords, right through to some rich and exciting advanced voicings, you will learn to play guitar in small friendly steps. Throughout, there is an emphasis on using the correct fingers, changing chords smoothly, building great technique, and developing your own creativity.
Here’s What You Get:
- A complete course, building from the first guitar chords to help you memorize, understand and apply chords in songs.
- A proven practice routine that helps you to build muscle memory, great technique and musical knowledge.
- Learn how to play chords the right way, and understand the theory of how they are constructed
The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginners
The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginners is the quickest way to build technique, control, strength, stamina and speed on the guitar.
Unlike some books that take a “technical drill” approach, this book gets you playing real musicright away. Why practise boring exercise you’ll never want to play again? This is a method that combines learning the technique of the guitar with the fun of playing music.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Effective fretting, technique and seamless left-hand / right-hand coordination
- Pick control, speed and fluency
- The correct way to finger pick, along with some beautiful picking patterns
- Bending accurately and in tune, all over the neck
- Essential scales and melodic patterns you can use to solo – right away
- Speed and finger strength building exercises
- Drills to nail your hammer-ons and pull-offs
- The Complete Beginner How to Play Guitar Method
Discover a proven system that teaches you rapid, musical progress on guitar, and how play songs in no time. It’s the first step on your path to total beginner guitar mastery.
Buy it now to get access to some of the best teachers, lessons and exercises in the world… and save money while you’re at it!