Learn Gypsy Jazz Guitar Soloing Strategies for 6 Classic Standards
Ready to play authentic Gypsy Jazz Guitar Solos?
Gypsy Jazz Guitar Soloing Etudes – Volume Two is the second series of immaculately crafted guitar etudes taught by Gypsy Jazz guitar virtuoso Remi Harris… and it’s packed full of authentic Gypsy jazz language.
Master Gypsy Jazz Guitar Organically
• Discover engaging melodic solos over captivating choruses of 6 tunes
• Develop authentic Gypsy Jazz vocabulary that paints musical pictures
• Learn to create incredible Gypsy Jazz guitar solos that grow organically
• Master the art of connecting your solo to the melody of the tune
Learn Incredible Solos over Beautiful Gypsy Jazz Standards:
By the end of the book, you’ll be playing exciting solos on the following tunes.
• Honeysuckle Rose
• I Can’t Give You Anything but Love, Baby
• I’ve Found a New Baby
• Sweet Georgia Brown
• Gypsy Jazz Blues (with altered changes)
• Gypsy Jazz Rhythm Changes
More Than Just Gypsy Jazz Guitar Licks…
This book is about so much more than simply learning licks or solos!
• A rock-solid, musical strategy for improvising over any chord changes
• An unlimited “creative ideas” generator
• A versatile template to write compelling guitar licks over any chord sequence
• Hundreds of beautifully conceived licks, runs, sequences and motifs you can use to navigate common chord changes and add to your Gypsy Jazz vocabulary
You’ll get instant access to Remi’s way to create unlimited Gypsy Jazz guitar licks by using a simple chord visualisation method that’s an absolute game changer.
Accelerated Mastery for Every Gypsy Jazz Guitarist
If you want to learn a language, there’s no better way than spending time with someone who speaks it fluently. Here, you’ll find Remi Harris’ thousands of hours of study distilled into easily repeatable steps as shares a wealth of practical, exciting concepts that will keep you creative for decades.
Bonuses and Audio
Bonus 1: Download jam tracks and audio for every tune. Practice the solos, then jam to develop your own ideas.
Bonus 2: Watch Remi’s video performance of every tune so you can see how each one should be played.
If you’re ready to play Gypsy Jazz like Django and beyond, Gypsy Jazz Guitar Soloing Etudes – Volume Two is the only choice you need to make today.
Go direct to the source and buy it now…