Beginner Guitar Players: Build Your Guitar Technique the Right Way – Fast!
With over 500,000 guitar method books sold, Fundamental Changes has created the ultimate course of guitar exercises for beginners.
The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginners is the quickest way to gain technique, control, strength, stamina and speed on the guitar.
Unlike some books that take a “technical drill” approach, this book gets you playing real music right away. Why practise boring exercise you’ll never want to play again? Here is a method that combines learning the technique of the guitar with the fun of playing music.
- Do you want to build your guitar picking, legato, strength, stamina, chord changes and speed?
- Do you want to avoid the bad habits that many self-taught beginners pick up?
Learn the fundamental skills of guitar playing, from actual professional guitarists
There are plenty of “teachers” out there whose lessons actually hold you back. Guitar Exercises for Beginners combines the favourite exercises of all the Fundamental Changes teachers. With over 100 guitar method guides, and over 300 years combined experience in teaching guitar, you know you’re getting the best tuition money can buy.
You’ll learn the following skills:
- Effective fretting, technique and seamless left-hand / right-hand coordination
- Pick control, speed and fluency
- The correct way to finger pick, along with some beautiful picking patterns
- How to actually strum and change chords, so you play the right rhythm – every time
- Bending accurately and in tune, all over the neck
- Essential scales and melodic patterns you can use to solo – right away
- Speed and finger strength building exercises
- Drills to nail your hammer-ons and pull-offs
Learn beginner guitar skills that will last a lifetime.
As well as teaching you the basic skills of guitar playing, such as how to fret and pick chords, from the outset you’ll be taught skills that will set you up for a lifetime of enjoyment with the guitar. Unlock countless pieces of guitar music with The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginners.
- Learn to read guitar tab (the simple, universal language for reading guitar music)
- Learn to identify and read rhythms in tab and standard musical notation
- Create the perfect practice schedule, set healthy goals for practice and learn how to make continual progress on your guitar
Quickly move from beginner to more advanced skills
The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginners is a layered, proven method that allows beginner guitarists to make rapid and musical progress on guitar. Once you’ve learnt the fundamental skills of how to play guitar, you will quickly move on to more advanced skills and begin to get creative. Learn,
- The Minor Pentatonic scale – the basis of all blues and rock music
- Musical-sounding major scale exercises
- How to navigate your way around the fretboard
- How to slide in and out of notes
- How to bend notes like your favourite guitar players
- More advanced techniques, such as hammer-ons and pull-offs
Learn to Play the Right Way, From Day One!
The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginners draws on over 300 years’ experience from some of the best guitar teachers in the world. Get off on the right foot with this fun, comprehensive beginner’s guide to guitar.
Buy it now and take the first step on your path to total guitar mastery.