The Comprehensive Advanced Guitar Practice Method
Frustrated with long-term plateaus?
Feel like you’re wasting time in the practice room?
Don’t know what to study to improve your guitar playing?
If you already practice guitar but struggle with the what, when, and how, then this book is for you.
Because what you need is a structured practice plan that yields positive short-term growth and long-term guitar excellence.
Guided Practice Routines for Guitar – Advanced Level is book three in Levi Clay’s ground-breaking guitar practice series. Books one and two were instant bestsellers, now he’s ready to take you on the ultimate guitar practice bootcamp!
There’s no fluff here, Levi’s no-nonsense approach cuts to the heart of the skills you need to become a bulletproof guitar player. This serious set of routines will expose areas in your playing that need development and immediately set about fixing them.
You’ll learn by using carefully designed practice drills and play along with Levi himself on 128 exercises with accompanying audio tracks.
Plus… everything is clearly illustrated with neck diagrams, standard notation and TAB.
Advanced-Level Skills for Every Guitar Player!
Each of the 10 routines in Guided Practice Routines for Guitar – Advanced Level lays the foundation for guitar mastery
Develop the following skills:
Advanced major scale workout
- Drill extended major scale patterns in all positions and in the Circle of 4ths
- Master major scales vertically and horizontally
Mastering triads Pt1
- Learn multiple triad shapes for major, minor, dominant, diminished and augmented arpeggios. Mix and match triad voicings
Advanced 1/16th note rhythms
- Nail reading advanced rhythms with Levi’s fool-proof method
Mastering triads Pt2
- Learn to build scales around any triad form. Stop seeing scales as shapes and start seeing them as the flesh on your chord skeletons
Mastering triads Pt3
- Build on your triad knowledge to form any kind of 7th chord, anywhere on the neck with three-note guide tone voicings & rootless 7th chords
Major & minor pentatonic drills
- Despite being one of the first things we learn, often we never truly master pentatonic scales. That’s about to change with this game-changing workout
Mastering triads Pt4
- The ultimate “joining the dots” workout to help you master connecting triad forms with melodic lines. These ground-breaking drills will open up the fretboard for you like never before
Mastering triads Pt5
- Open-voiced triads and foundational chord melody skills. Explore the advanced chordal structures used by Eric Johnson and others
- Use major scale knowledge to quickly compare and play any modal scale
- Refine and develop your picking technique with a tailored crash course on economy picking
Build practice habits that will keep you growing musically
Every routine in this ultimate guitar practice guide will improve your playing and enhance your musicality. It’s a powerful approach that has already paid off for thousands of students, and now it’s available to you!
Buy it now and quickly hear meaningful practice become excellent musicianship.