Master 100 Modern Pentatonic Guitar Licks & Take Your Playing to a New Level
It’s easy to play clichéd ideas with the pentatonic scale, but in the hands of a master it can become one of the most powerful musical tools we have. With expert guidance you can…
- Combine legato, tapping and string skips to build modern pentatonic language
- Use speed, power and exciting phrases to reignite your solos
- Use pentatonic scales in original ways to avoid predictable soloing
- Combine and personalize modern pentatonic licks into your own unique style
100 Hi-Tech Pentatonic Guitar Licks
- Are you struggling to go beyond the basics of pentatonic soloing?
- Do you want to discover the language of modern rock guitarists?
- Are you tired of clichéd pentatonic licks and ready to find a new approach?
100 Hi-Tech Pentatonic Guitar Licks takes you to the next level in your quest for exciting rock guitar soloing.
Let’s face it, guitarists have been using the minor pentatonic scale for almost 100 years and many players aren’t saying anything new. However, there are some exciting musicians using the minor pentatonic scale in fresh new ways by combining it with modern techniques.
Enter 100 Hi-Tech Pentatonic Guitar Licks! This book takes essential modern guitar techniques like alternate picking, legato, string skipping and tapping, and uses them to build powerful pentatonic lines that go beyond the normal to refresh your guitar playing.
Here’s What You Get:
- Playing advice and technical breakdowns of every lick
- Perfectly notated examples with tab and notation
- Studio-quality audio to download for free.
- 100 fresh guitar licks that use modern guitar techniques to expand your sound
- A whole new language of minor pentatonic approaches
Learning pentatonic licks from paper is one thing, but once you hear how to apply them, they become musical. 100 Hi-Tech Pentatonic Guitar Licks includes 100 supporting audio examples to help you get inside the music and apply your vocabulary in real musical situations.
Buy it now to reignite your pentatonic guitar playing.