Master Perfect Fingerpicking on Guitar and Establish a Lifetime of Good Habits
Are you struggling to master fingerpicking on guitar?
Are you finding it difficult to coordinate your fingers and keep your picking smooth while you change chords?
Do you want to confidently fingerpick chord sequences on guitar right away?
TheFirst 100 Picking Patterns for Guitaris more than just a cold list of potential ideas, it’s a complete method to teach you perfect fingerpicking technique from the ground up. Whatever your current ability, after working through this book you’ll be playing beautiful fingerstyle guitar like a seasoned pro.
- Learn to play every essential picking pattern on guitar
- Master the art of picking smoothly through chord changes – no more awkward gaps!
- Discover dozens of beautiful guitar chord sequences and learn to write your own.
- Develop perfect right- and left-hand coordination
- Instantly apply new fingerpicking patterns to any song on guitar
The First 100 Fingerpicking Patterns for Guitarists
The First 100 Picking Patterns for Guitar teaches you perfect fingerpicking technique, over 100 picking patterns, dozens of beautiful chord sequences, and gives you an entire method to go from your first fumbling picks to genuinely stunning performances.
In fact, it’s the perfect book for accompanists and singer-songwriters on both acoustic and electric guitar.
Here’s What You Get:
- A complete course, building from first foundational plucking techniques that helps you memorize, understand and play fingerpicking patterns cleanly and musically
- A structured approach that helps you to build muscle memory, great technique and useful musical knowledge
- A complete guide to the most important guitar fingerpicking patterns for beginners, and the freedom to create your own unique ideas
- Over 170 examplesand exercises written clearly in standard notation and TAB
- An instant trick to teach your fingers how to move accurately, totally subconsciously
Bonus One: Learn to link chords together in a truly unique and musical way. Linking chords means practice is always fun as you explore creative ideas and improves your song writing
Bonus Two: Audio downloads of every single example in the book, so you can hear what the music should sound like.
Are you Missing Part of the Puzzle?
Most guitarists stumble around with a few picking patterns but don’t realise that it’s simple to develop true musical freedom and an extensive vocabulary in your picking hand.
TheFirst 100 Picking Patterns for Guitaris a complete guitar method for beginners that teaches you how to build perfect technique and freedom for a lifetime of good guitar habits.
From the most basic picking patterns, right through to rich, exciting and advanced concepts, you will be guided in small friendly steps on your path to plucking perfection. Throughout, there is an emphasis on using the correct fingers, changing chords smoothly, building great technique and developing creativity.
Learning patterns from paper is one thing, but once you hearhow to apply them, they become music. The First 100 Picking Patterns for Guitarcontains over 170 downloadable audio examples to help you get deep inside the music and apply every new idea in a fresh musical situation.
If you want to become the ultimate fingerpicker on guitar, you owe it to yourself to check this book out today.
Buy it now