Learn Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar – The Right Way
- Are you struggling to learn acoustic fingerstyle guitar?
- Do you want a complete method that breaks down every essential technique on acoustic guitar?
- Do you want to learn the guitar fingerpicking patterns that underpin thousands of popular songs?
The challenging thing about learning to fingerpick on acoustic guitar is that it’s easy to do it wrong, which means beginners often embed bad habits that slow their progress and take years to correct.
If you want to learn fingerpicking the correct and musical way, right from day one, then Beginner Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar is here to teach you quickly and accurately.
Beginner acoustic guitar players will discover:
- Hundreds of essential guitar picking patterns that allow you to play literally thousands of songs, instantly
- Perfect fingerstyle guitar technique that will help you to play accurately, in time and with confidence
- How to combine fingerpicking patterns to create unique, incredible chord progressions and songs
- Hundreds of ways to easily decorate and beautifully embellish essential major and minor chords
- The two-note chords that underpinned music by The Beatles, James Bay, Biffy Cliro and Tracy Chapman
Throughout this masterclass in fingerstyle guitar, the emphasis is on musicality and creativity. In fact, you’ll immediately be shown how to use every chord, technique and idea in a personal, and musical context.
The perfect method to learn fingerstyle acoustic guitar in one comprehensive book
Beginner Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitarhas the answers you’re looking for.
Along with learning popular fingerpicking patterns in the style of James Taylor, John Mayer, Mark Knopfler, Paul Simon, Tommy Emmanuel and more, you’ll discover three specially commissioned pieces written especially for this book by Taylor Guitars Endorsee, Simon Pratt.
These pieces help you master and combine your new fingerstyle guitar techniques into complete performances. Not only that, we’ve included a free 38-minute video breakdown of one of the more challenging pieces, Flood the Light, which you can watch online at our dedicated website.
- Move beyond predictable guitar fingerpicking patterns by mastering hammer-ons, pull-offs and legato phrases – all built around the chords you know and love.
- Learn three beautiful performance pieces that turn exercises into powerful acoustic guitar music
- Discover embellishments that breathe new life into the chords you already know
- Build perfect rhythm guitar and fingerpicking patterns that will set you up for a lifetime of acoustic guitar success
Bonus: Includes performance videos that break down more challenging techniques
Bonus: Includes over 130 exercises and audio examples to download for free
With over 130 useful, digestible, exercises, this complete fingerpicking guitar course will instantly, and permanently make you a better player.
Each musical example is accompanied by a full explanation, practice hints, and an individual audio track to ensure you make the most of your practice time.
If you’re ready to learn Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar, there is no more comprehensive guide to get you playing beautiful, real music… with perfect technique.