25 Major Pentatonic Licks for Blues Guitar is Free for 5 days!
Click the link below to download your copy of Major Pentatonic Licks for Blues Guitar.
The book is available from 07/05/13 – 07/09/13
Please take a second to read the FAQ before clicking!
1) I’m not in the USA, but the link only takes me to Amazon.com? THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY! – Please wait 10 seconds before clicking the link while the smart little widget figures our which Amazon location to send you to the correct page for 25 Major Pentatonic Licks for Blues Guitar.
2) I can’t see the link!? Are you running adblocker or similar? There is a text link below if you can’t see the image.
3) Do I Need a Kindle to Get this Book? Nope, you can use your iPad, smart phone or even your PC to view this book. On the right hand side of the Amazon page there are instructions on how to get a Kindle reader for your PC or device of choice.
4) What am I getting? This is a genuine offer, no gimmicks. The above book is a sample of the longer publication The CAGED System and 100 Licks for Blues Guitar. The audio examples are available from this site for free
5) Why are you doing this?! I hope you like the sample book so much that you decide to buy the full version. If not, then I genuinely hope you get a lot from the book…
6) Will you Spam me? I WILL NOT SPAM YOU. EVER!
Can I help? Yes! Please write a nice review of the book on Amazon!
Please wait 10 seconds before clicking the link
Thanks for checking out 25 Major Pentatonic Licks for Blues Guitar. I hope you enjoy it.
Author - Joseph Alexander
Joseph has written twelve books for guitar students, and has sold over 30,000 books worldwide Fundamental Changes in Jazz Guitar I: The Major ii V I for Bebop Guitar Minor ii V Mastery for Jazz Guitar Drop 2 Chord Voicings for Jazz and Modern Guitar The CAGED System and 100 Licks for Blues Guitar The Complete…Author profile
Leave a Reply
This is just the sort of book/instruction I was hoping to find. I find the explanations to be thorough and in particular appreciate the examples of (available) songs to emphasize key points. I also greatly appreciate that, unlike many ebooks, sound files are available for further instruction.